Thursday, December 2, 2010

2010 Fashion -Military

In my Opinion...People should really shut up about the ACU purses thing. I have not once seen a purse hurt someone. Nor I have seen people be hurt for looking upon someone who had a specific kind of purse.

So why is it such a big deal about Army Wives(or prior service women)to have one of these ACU purses?

Because people have nothing better to do with their time than to harp on a style. Yes, I know this is what the action is because at one time it was my job to harp on the latest styles and what was not in style. Guess what the sad thing is ladies, Military is in style for the year 2010. So harp on it being unattractive and ugly all you want but for the next month you still have to bear with it being the current fashion.

If you do not like this current trend, I would suggest you bury yourself in a hole for another month or just hold your tongue and ignore it. Cause no matter what you say, people are not going to put their lives on hold and what they like...just to make your day all sunshine and daisies.


~S.S

No comments:

Post a Comment